Thread: Anyone here work in a service department at a Chevy dealership?

Default Anyone here work in a service department at a Chevy dealership?

PM me please I have a question and was hoping someone could help me out

Default Re: Anyone here work in a service department at a Chevy dealership?

I now know why I drive almost 2 hours to a dealership. On May 3, 2016 I had my car in for a device vehicle soon light. Turns out it was from rear o2 sensors after headers and tune. Dealership said the diagnostic was covered, gave me a receipt showing nothing was owed...2 months later, I get a bill from them with a date of June 29, 2016. Seems really strange they are trying to Bill me 2 months later and making up dates of service. Seems extremely shady to me...

trying to avoid the key recall, figured I would see if someone knew a way to mark it in the system that it was done and avoid getting all the BS recall cards. I'd call them and tell them you were working(or whatever) that day, can't be "me". tell them to stick it up there azz! I have had CEL initially after getting LTs but once DynoSteve made an adjustment they have not come back, thinking he forgot to turn them off initially. I can usually turn them off / reset with my hand held tuner prior to Steve doing his thing.

- - - Updated - - -

first time I took my car in for the seat bolt recall they put in under some other dudes name, Too Lazy to take the time I guess, Premier in Morgantown was the Dealer.

I called them at 8 this morning. The girl in service I talked to said that she would talk to the accounts manager and said I shouldn't have been charged. She said she would call within the hour...I still have not heard from her. I guess I should have asked which hour of what day...haha

Quote Originally Posted by Travis68 View Post
    I guess I should have asked which hour of what day...haha
    LOL...no body communicates between departments any more. it is to the point now days that you expect subpar service and if you get decent it is a miracle

Travis, instead of driving all the way out there next time, let me know. I can read your code and clear it with my EcoRoute. It won't fix it if something is actually wrong, but It'll save the trip for just an idiot light.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com