Thread: What's the best window tinting place around Clarksburg/Bridgeport?

Default What's the best window tinting place around Clarksburg/Bridgeport?

My wife wants to get the two front windows on her Explorer tinted, but I'm not really familiar with the tinting places around here...who's the best?
    '05 Mustang GT 5 speed- Steeda Tri-Ax, SR UDP's, JBA ceramic LT's & catted shorty H, Magnaflow mids, Aerochamber axle back, FMS P springs, Spohn LCA's & reloc brackets, J&M AL rear panhard bar, C&L Racer CAI, 93R tune, smoked tails & markers
    '09 Ranger XL SCab-4.0, auto, 4x4. Torsion crank, blocks, 32x11.50 Discoverer STT's on 15x8 AR Baja's, AEM drop-in, dual exhaust
    '87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe-sold

Default Re: What's the best window tinting place around Clarksburg/Bridgeport?

I had Kristy Kerwood at K.A.R. do mine back when she was still in Jane Lew. I think she has relocated to down below Elkins now though, so doubtful that helps much. Seemed like back then everyone wanted twice what she did and didn't do any better of a job. A lot of people said they didn't really want to mess with a single piece as big and awkward as what I needed for the rear hatch of my Trans Am, but she didn't bat an eye.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

thinking of having my SS redone, the 35% just isn't dark enough, thinking 20% if I ever do it over. just curious what the charge would be to remove the old. there are specs of dirt I believe under mine where I don't think they cleaned it well enough IMO.

Has anyone had tint done by Solar Steve's? My wife wants her front windows on her explorer tinted, we had a remote start installed there a couple months ago.
    '05 Mustang GT 5 speed- Steeda Tri-Ax, SR UDP's, JBA ceramic LT's & catted shorty H, Magnaflow mids, Aerochamber axle back, FMS P springs, Spohn LCA's & reloc brackets, J&M AL rear panhard bar, C&L Racer CAI, 93R tune, smoked tails & markers
    '09 Ranger XL SCab-4.0, auto, 4x4. Torsion crank, blocks, 32x11.50 Discoverer STT's on 15x8 AR Baja's, AEM drop-in, dual exhaust
    '87 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe-sold