Thread: 94 RX7 (RHD) Renick, WV

Default 94 RX7 (RHD) Renick, WV

The car is torn down and just needs to be reassembled, as a whole the car is in very good condition (minus not currently assembled) and comes with everything needed to get it running minus serpentine belts and a starter motor (I found out it was bad last night when I paired the engine and transmission). I bought the car from a gentleman from Marietta, GA in 2009 while I was in the military and started several projects at once about a year ago to change looks and the amount of power the car put out but since then I got married and am about to finish graduate school so I'm selling the car in preparation for graduate school loan repayment.
    The car is a 94 RX7 with a 13B-REW stock port engine with the stock twin turbos. The majority of the engines peripherals have been polished such as the pulleys, intake manifolds, etc. I have a v-mount intercooler and radiator kit that replaces the stock one and provides better cooling and airflow in the engine bay. The battery has been relocated to the storage bins behind the passenger seat and the audio system has been upgraded slightly with a touchscreen double din head unit with better than stock front and rear speakers powered by an amp. The speakers and amp are the infinity brand. The headlights are sleek fitting projectors from Hotwaterlabs and the turn signal lights are a discontinued carbon fiber product from RHDJapan. The car has staggered Advan Super Racing Ver. 2 2-piece wheels 17x8 in the front and 17x9 in the rear. The paint on the car is 8/10 and I was going to plastidip the car black once I got it all back together. The rear hatch and 99spec replica spoiler is dipped already. Back to the engine, all of the lines and hookups for the power steering and a/c are there all you need to do is hook them up to the power steering pump and compressor once the engine is in. The transmission has no grinds and shifts flawlessly.I installed stop tech slotted brake rotors and brake pads already but the rear hasn't been done yet. When I was drilling the holes for the battery mount I punctured on of the hard fuel line so I bought oem ones from a Mazda dealership that need to be installed. I'm trying to think about what else, if you have anything specific just ask. The Ecu is a custom ecu from Panspeed which supports full exhaust, air intake, and upgraded intercooler mods. It also ups the boost from 10psi to 13psi.
    I'm asking $12,000 because it can be a fully functioning car with small amount of effort if you are mechanically inclined. Clean WV title in hand. Will lower the price $2,000 without wheels. If you have any questions just ask. Will need to be trailered. Contact 304-237-2704
    Front:

Low Beams:

High Beams:

Engine Bay:

Interior:

Engine:

Twin Turbos:

Body:
    [/URL]

Wheels:
    Last edited by korea_senpai; 04-20-2015 at 12:43 AM.

1994 Mazda RX7 - For Sale
    2013 Hyundai Elantra GT- DD

Default Re: 94 RX7 (RHD) Renick, WV

Saw it on CL, good luck.
    Adam K
    '65 Corvair Corsa new DD
    '66 Buick Riviera GS
    '66 Corvair Corsa Corv8
    '84 Buick Regal 3.8 Turbo
    '06 Avalanche Z71 4X4

Lowering the price to $10,000 to get it sold.

Glwts

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

^Thanks man

If I weren't signing papers on a house this week I'd get this. Bullshit priorities
    http://pophangover.com/wp-content/up...bikeparker.gif

93 Prelude 2.2 VTEC
    01 R6 yoshi slip on

^Priorities is why this project needs to go

Lowering the price to $9500, last drop, and offering free shipping in southern WV. If not sold in the next week I'll try ebay.