Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my 2011 2SS

Default Re: my 2011 2SS

thanks Travis, have any pics of the ZL1? would love to see them!

The first one the car is on the dyno at RDP in Ohio waiting on Dynosteve to work his magic, and the second is after I cleaned it up some. Was going to post a couple from LS Fest, but couldn't get them to load. Since that picture, I have tinted the side markers and tail lights.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2779.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	5758   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2272.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	5759  

Travis that is one sweet ride, can only imagine how that car feels to drive. maybe some day I can hit the lottery and get to live the dream

Thanks. On a dyno dynamics dyno it was at 570rwhp. Not sure if you do any autox or anything, but would like to get some people together and do some events in Cumberland. A friend and I did one there last year and it was a blast.

never been a racer, just like a car that hauls ass on the streets totally geeking out over the new 2017 ZL1 crazy car!!

It's impressive. I looked at a white one that was at Midstate a month or so ago. I liked everything but the rear spoiler, but that could be changed easy enough. Headroom was about the same with sunroof. I have a hard time fitting with a helmet, but really like the sunroof...lol

i was reading the other day that Dodge is going to release a reinvented Demon from back in the day. The spy shot seemed like it was almost a widebody challenger, but more details are going to be released in the next few months so they say. The article acted like it would have the same, or more power than the Helcat.