Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Comparison Mustang Terminator/Pontiac Trans Am

Default Re: Comparison Mustang Terminator/Pontiac Trans Am

If only there was car that was faster than Ruthless race car and faster than Speedracers super handling car......and still have a manual tran. A boy can dream right. If such a car exists, you should buy it Ryan. *hint hint* Time to send that thing down the road, buy mine, and allow me to save up for a C7 Z.

He would kill himself with your car d-rod.... I'm amazed your still alive sometimes hahaha.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

He wouldnt kill himself. I can see him in my car now......staring at that mysterious 3rd pedal wondering what the hell it does.

I took mine out for the first time last weekend. The GF has never been in it and said "I wont be scared". So naturally I couldnt wait to scare the shit out of her. So I get on the interstate and do a nice pull. Look over and she is just smiling like no big deal.......saddest day of my life.

PS the closest I came to dying in a car was when you and I were on I-68 racing.......tractor trailers going 40mph in the slow lane sure come up quick. lol

yeah... as long as we don't tell him you have to push it down to start the car he should be safe.

I was about to ask how much you were asking for your car until i realized i don't fit in it with that stoopid roll cage.

I know the seat in that car put a smile on my face... and you were similing until i got you to look away at those trucks. .... watching you die could have ruined street racing for me forever... i bet your glad you didn't ruin street racing for me lmao

I haven't been in the car since it was tuned properly... if she wasn't scared you need more power... if you want to scare her do the 0-60-0 in your parents driveway like you did when levi and i were there...(brakestand must be at toward the garage) that should make her crap her pants.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

Or do what you did with the old vette out on the road by your parents house. I bet that would make her shit her pants too.

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout
    I was the least gay ford guy