Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2014 Yamaha Viking

Default Re: 2014 Yamaha Viking

Quote Originally Posted by Travis68 View Post
    I figured why spend $1300 on a utility trailer when for a little more I could get a dual axle trailer with brakes that I could also put a car on if needed. He has 16' gatormade car trailers for $1950. Dual axle, brakes on both axles. Title, reg. and permanant trailer tag is $86. The 18' was $2150, and I bought a spare tire also. He said there wasn't any sales tax if you got a permanant tag also.
    Where are these trailers at? I have been looking for a car trailer here lately but cant find any for a good price that I consider reasonable.
    1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: Garage Queen
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger: Project postponed
    2015 Dodge Dart: 2.slow 6 speed manual No mods.... Yet

I got mine at Ogden trailer sales in Bowden. It's about 15 miles from Elkins, in Randolph co wv. The guy has several of them, and sells them at his house. Nice guy, easy to deal with, and he can do all of the paperwork right there. If you google Ogden trailer sales his phone number will come up. He has some car trailers that have slide in ramps, or stand up ramps. I went with the slide in ramps because I can move them to the side of the trailer and load my 4 wheeler. I looked at big tex trailers, but i79 trailer sales was 5 weeks out on getting them, and the price and reviews sold me on the gatormade. From fender well to fender well is 82".

Facebook Singleton Trailer Sales...best price I could find on car haulers. You may have to pay some money down to hold one because he sells them as soon as he gets them.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

Yea I was looking them up. Some really good prices. 18 foot car hauler for just over 2 grand is a pretty good deal in my opinion.
    1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: Garage Queen
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger: Project postponed
    2015 Dodge Dart: 2.slow 6 speed manual No mods.... Yet