Thread: 2014 Club Loose, Clubloose II, and Clubloose North Event Schedule

Default 2014 Club Loose, Clubloose II, and Clubloose North Event Schedule

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

Default Re: 2014 Club Loose, Clubloose II, and Clubloose North Event Schedule

Was going to share this but glad someone already has, hope to get some new/ more people to this event whether to drive or spectate, the Midvale and Pitt race events are both a blast, Midvale has banked turns and an infield, where Pitt race they set up to be a 3rd-4th gear entry track.

Default Re: 2014 Club Loose, Clubloose II, and Clubloose North Event Schedule

I hope to have my car ready for the 13th. Going to be the noob that probably will not get it to slide. Being a bone stock car and all.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."