Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cross Lanes, WV
    Posts
    714

    Default Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    This cruise is put on by WV Subarus, but all nonsubies are welcome. We are all meeting & beginning cruise at the Exxon gas station on Jerry Dove Dr. in Bridgeport at 9:30am. We are going to try to roll out by 10:00am. You pretty much follow Rt. 50 to Mt Storm.

    https://www.facebook.com/events/623203134390626/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    i am going but not in a subie. lol.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cross Lanes, WV
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    I may possibly be bringing mine. We'll see. The knocking sound hasn't been looked into yet, but it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    If it didn't cost me $300 to go I'd bring the t ruck
    ""

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cross Lanes, WV
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Because of gas?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    west virginia
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    13 mpg .. yeehaw .. lol
    ""

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    in an F150??? WOW.. could have had a hemi or 6.2 liter Chevy for that kind of mileage
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sutton
    Posts
    6,610

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    My 390hp hemi averaged 17.2mpg coming home through the mountains of Seneca Rocks. The Ford I traded in averaged 13.2 on the interstate getting there.

    Sig by RogerStout

    www.bullplayztrading.com

    2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somerset county Pa.
    Posts
    4,641

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    I bet Levi's bird is getting 2.5 gallons to the mile right now.


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout
    I was the least gay ford guy

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Clarksburg, WV
    Posts
    10,366

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    18 on the trip to PRP, racing all evening, then driving home. That's a little better than half what I was getting Pre-cam swap. Not good, but could be worse.



    03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!


    www.elzaperformance.com

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    That after you fixed the o2 sensor and plug wires.... you probably need new plugs after the plug wire fiasco. ... my assanine cam in the vette still gets 20.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Clarksburg, WV
    Posts
    10,366

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    I never fixed anything yet, lol. I just jiggle the wires every once in a while to make sure they are still connected decently to the plugs. I'll fix shit this winter if I have the money.



    03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!


    www.elzaperformance.com

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    you ass hat.. do you know which ones are bad? .. i may have some extras .. not sure how good they are.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Clarksburg, WV
    Posts
    10,366

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    you ass hat.. do you know which ones are bad? .. i may have some extras .. not sure how good they are.
    Lol. Nah. I haven't really paid attention.lmao

    Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2



    03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!


    www.elzaperformance.com

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    DuBois Pa
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Can't wait to see u all tomorrow. .

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    It is now tomorrow !
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    DuBois Pa
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    It is now tomorrow !
    Hhahha. Well I was at work when I posted it. Lol. So see ya in a bit.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jane Lew/Kanawha City
    Posts
    257

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Very sad... you shouldn't have been such a stranger.

    Your dad has a damn sweet BRZ though. ... i think the charger would have hung in there well.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Clarksburg, WV
    Posts
    10,366

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar*Or*No*Car View Post
    Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?
    Lol. You know. I wasn't coming originally because I've been trying to horde as much OT ass possible while they are giving it to us. Last minute though, they told us the system would be down until 10, so work hours would be 10-6, and I wasn't about to waste my whole day there. Cameron needed some assistance, so I ended up helping him out.



    03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!


    www.elzaperformance.com

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somerset county Pa.
    Posts
    4,641

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    I have never in my life got behind more slow driving fucks as Saturday... Almost the whole 2 hour trip down and the 2 hour trip back was impeded by NDF's


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout
    I was the least gay ford guy

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    parts for a car from the 80's. facebook said.. i can't remember much good that came out of the 80's that cameron would own. lol
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Cross Lanes, WV
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    I have never in my life got behind more slow driving fucks as Saturday... Almost the whole 2 hour trip down and the 2 hour trip back was impeded by NDF's
    lol I thought you didn't like to repeat yourself. That's exactly whats posted on the wvsubarus forum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by levilz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar*Or*No*Car View Post
    Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?
    Lol. You know. I wasn't coming originally because I've been trying to horde as much OT ass possible while they are giving it to us. Last minute though, they told us the system would be down until 10, so work hours would be 10-6, and I wasn't about to waste my whole day there. Cameron needed some assistance, so I ended up helping him out.
    Awe! I really, really wish you could've made it Levi!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I did have a great time and am glad I did decided to take my car. I believe we had a total of 13 cars on the cruise. One vette, two Mustangs, 10 various types of Subarus. The weather was perfect. Yeah, the only complaint I have is being stuck behind slow pokes, but being on the backroads you get that sometimes.

    We stopped by Valley Falls on the way back. That's a really beautiful place. I would like to go to the car show there next year.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    13,951

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    I have never in my life got behind more slow driving fucks as Saturday... Almost the whole 2 hour trip down and the 2 hour trip back was impeded by NDF's
    lol I thought you didn't like to repeat yourself. That's exactly whats posted on the wvsubarus forum.



    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by levilz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar*Or*No*Car View Post
    Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?
    Lol. You know. I wasn't coming originally because I've been trying to horde as much OT ass possible while they are giving it to us. Last minute though, they told us the system would be down until 10, so work hours would be 10-6, and I wasn't about to waste my whole day there. Cameron needed some assistance, so I ended up helping him out.
    Awe! I really, really wish you could've made it Levi!

    - - - Updated - - -

    I did have a great time and am glad I did decided to take my car. I believe we had a total of 13 cars on the cruise. One vette, two Mustangs, 10 various types of Subarus. The weather was perfect. Yeah, the only complaint I have is being stuck behind slow pokes, but being on the backroads you get that sometimes.

    We stopped by Valley Falls on the way back. That's a really beautiful place. I would like to go to the car show there next year.

    Speedracer just learned to copy and paste on an iPad lol

    - - - Updated - - -



    - - - Updated - - -

    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somerset county Pa.
    Posts
    4,641

    Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    Speedracer just learned to copy and paste on an iPad lol
    Copy and paste is the same as the iPhone... The keyboard on this thing is what's hard to get used to


    Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout
    I was the least gay ford guy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •