Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

Default Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

This cruise is put on by WV Subarus, but all nonsubies are welcome. We are all meeting & beginning cruise at the Exxon gas station on Jerry Dove Dr. in Bridgeport at 9:30am. We are going to try to roll out by 10:00am. You pretty much follow Rt. 50 to Mt Storm.

https://www.facebook.com/events/623203134390626/

Default Re: Mt Storm Cruise Sept. 7th

i am going but not in a subie. lol.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

I may possibly be bringing mine. We'll see. The knocking sound hasn't been looked into yet, but it doesn't seem to be getting any worse.

If it didn't cost me $300 to go I'd bring the t ruck
    ""

Because of gas?

13 mpg .. yeehaw .. lol
    ""

in an F150??? WOW.. could have had a hemi or 6.2 liter Chevy for that kind of mileage
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

My 390hp hemi averaged 17.2mpg coming home through the mountains of Seneca Rocks. The Ford I traded in averaged 13.2 on the interstate getting there.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

I bet Levi's bird is getting 2.5 gallons to the mile right now.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout
    I was the least gay ford guy

18 on the trip to PRP, racing all evening, then driving home. That's a little better than half what I was getting Pre-cam swap. Not good, but could be worse.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

That after you fixed the o2 sensor and plug wires.... you probably need new plugs after the plug wire fiasco. ... my assanine cam in the vette still gets 20.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

I never fixed anything yet, lol. I just jiggle the wires every once in a while to make sure they are still connected decently to the plugs. I'll fix shit this winter if I have the money.

RNA Team #217
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)

www.elzaperformance.com

you ass hat.. do you know which ones are bad? .. i may have some extras .. not sure how good they are.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    you ass hat.. do you know which ones are bad? .. i may have some extras .. not sure how good they are.
    Lol. Nah. I haven't really paid attention.lmao

Sent from my SCH-R830 using Tapatalk 2

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

Can't wait to see u all tomorrow. .

It is now tomorrow !
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

It is now tomorrow !
    Hhahha. Well I was at work when I posted it. Lol. So see ya in a bit.

Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?

Very sad... you shouldn't have been such a stranger.

Your dad has a damn sweet BRZ though. ... i think the charger would have hung in there well.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar*Or*No*Car View Post
    Your a party pooper not coming...wow I haven't been on this forum since 2010 that's sad eh?
    Lol. You know. I wasn't coming originally because I've been trying to horde as much OT ass possible while they are giving it to us. Last minute though, they told us the system would be down until 10, so work hours would be 10-6, and I wasn't about to waste my whole day there. Cameron needed some assistance, so I ended up helping him out.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

I have never in my life got behind more slow driving fucks as Saturday... Almost the whole 2 hour trip down and the 2 hour trip back was impeded by NDF's

parts for a car from the 80's. facebook said.. i can't remember much good that came out of the 80's that cameron would own. lol
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    I have never in my life got behind more slow driving fucks as Saturday... Almost the whole 2 hour trip down and the 2 hour trip back was impeded by NDF's
    lol I thought you didn't like to repeat yourself. That's exactly whats posted on the wvsubarus forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by levilz View Post
    Lol. You know. I wasn't coming originally because I've been trying to horde as much OT ass possible while they are giving it to us. Last minute though, they told us the system would be down until 10, so work hours would be 10-6, and I wasn't about to waste my whole day there. Cameron needed some assistance, so I ended up helping him out.
    Awe! I really, really wish you could've made it Levi!

- - - Updated - - -

I did have a great time and am glad I did decided to take my car. I believe we had a total of 13 cars on the cruise. One vette, two Mustangs, 10 various types of Subarus. The weather was perfect. Yeah, the only complaint I have is being stuck behind slow pokes, but being on the backroads you get that sometimes.

We stopped by Valley Falls on the way back. That's a really beautiful place. I would like to go to the car show there next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by speedracer View Post
    lol I thought you didn't like to repeat yourself. That's exactly whats posted on the wvsubarus forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by levilz View Post
    Awe! I really, really wish you could've made it Levi!

- - - Updated - - -

I did have a great time and am glad I did decided to take my car. I believe we had a total of 13 cars on the cruise. One vette, two Mustangs, 10 various types of Subarus. The weather was perfect. Yeah, the only complaint I have is being stuck behind slow pokes, but being on the backroads you get that sometimes.

We stopped by Valley Falls on the way back. That's a really beautiful place. I would like to go to the car show there next year.

Speedracer just learned to copy and paste on an iPad lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Speedracer just learned to copy and paste on an iPad lol
    Copy and paste is the same as the iPhone... The keyboard on this thing is what's hard to get used to