Thread: Worst TNT ever!!

Default Worst TNT ever!!

Tried to go up to PRP last night for test n tune. Tards were out everywhere, must have been a full moon! My tow pig had an idler pulley lock up on the way taking it, the tensioner and serp belt out in connellsville. I ended up having to unload the car and drive clear to the freakin Napa in Belle vernon to get all the parts (about 35 miles each way). I had the car set for race weight with a 1/2 tank of fuel so ofcourse it ran out of fuel. Runs on turbo blue and I had to put 2.5 gallons of pump 93 and unhook the secondaries to get us back to the truck.

Get the tow pig all straightened out and ready to go the hell home but everyone I was with wanted to go on to the track. I get there at 8, buy 5 gallons of vp 112 and dump in the car. Drive around on the return road to get the good fuel back up to the carb and hooked the secondaries back up. In the staging lanes by 8:30 and some kid that looks to be 12 comes up and techs the car....doesnt look at a thing. By 10:00 I still havent gotten to make a pass!!

The guys there last night should have been banned from ever coming back!! Guys in pro looking sticker out and sponsored up cars were breaking shit at the starting line and still running the entire lenght of the track blowing oil out both sides. At about 10:00 some pro racer in a mopar stands the car up at the start and kills the motor and slams the thing back down busting the oil pan. Smoke everywhere.....what does the retard do, fires it back up and eases down the quater with smoke rolling out and oils the entire track from start to finish. At 10:00 they had to just shut the right lane down and run left only with probably 15-20 slick tire cars and 100+ street cars. At almost 11 they finally started running the street cars. I was in one of the middle lanes and when all the idiots started in back started jumping line into 1 and 2 I had enough. Loaded my damn car up and went looking for an official. Told him all the shit that was breaking is what happens when you have a fuckin 12 year old teching in cars who isnt even looking at them. I saw guys on slicks without and drive shaft loops, couple guys with batteries in the truck without kill switches. One thing to be easy on the rules and another to just ignore them. Was pissed, got rained out last week. And threw away almost $300 this week, took a day off work and drove almost 5 hours round trip and didnt even get to make a damn pass!! The official did write me for a full refund to cover all our entry fees so next time we can all get in for free. Dont really know if I will make it back up there! Most disorganized fucked up night I have ever had racing!

Robbie

Default Re: Worst TNT ever!!

That sucks man! Not much of a PRP fan myself.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

How many cars broke because of lack of tech?

Track can't help the idiot that oiled the entire track.

They can, however, buy better equipment for faster cleanups.

The track also can't help if they were busy with that many slick cars and then that many street cars....

Don't get me wrong...I think the track can be much better and it shouldn't take 2.25 hrs between street car run's....but it sounds like you should've listened to yourself and went home after fixing the tow pig...connellsville to PRP is still a hike and getting there at 8pm (nearly dark) isn't worth it.
    -John

Terrible, glad you got there and back but dam!

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

Sounded like a good night to stay home.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

Definitely sounds like a trip from hell!

Yeah definitely should have turned around after fixing the tow pig but my buddies talked me into still going and I took the day off of work! I spent all last week getting the car ready and got rained out on thursday. Im not bashing the track just the retards that were driving! I watched one guy break an axle in a mustang on the start and pulled almost into the other lane and continued to nail the car turning it sideways all the way down the track! I honestly cant say how many cars broke from lack of tech, I can say they had a KID doing it and wasnt looking at anything just writing the numbers on the car. They really need to have a drivers meeting and tell these guys, hey if you break kill the car and wait to get taken off the track....dont run the entire length with the thing pouring smoke out.

When I talked to the official after I loaded my car up he said that the younger guys were not suppose to be doing tech but one of there guys had to go home sick. I told him that was understandable but could still get someone killed! Im just whinning cause it was a perfect night to race but ended up being completely ridiculous. I have gotten 4-5 runs in every TNT I was there. Oh and go figure the track prep seem freaking awesome!

Any bad day racing is better than any good day working.