Thread: Anyone else heading up to the Dyno Day at Early Performance in Uniontown tomorrow?

Default Anyone else heading up to the Dyno Day at Early Performance in Uniontown tomorrow?

I was invited to this on Facebook. Looks like it wasn't posted on here... Starts at 10am - Early Performance - Uniontown, PA, AWD dyno, $40 for 2 pulls.

I'm probably going to leave around 9 from Fairmont tomorrow. Seeing if anyone else was going up?
    Steven

'15 Focus ST - Mountune MR300
    '15 Edge Sport TT Ecoboost - Soon to be Livernois tuned
    '99 Mustang V6 Turbo - A lot.

Default Re: Anyone else heading up to the Dyno Day at Early Performance in Uniontown tomorrow

That's a good deal for 2 pulls on an awd dyno.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

Default Re: Anyone else heading up to the Dyno Day at Early Performance in Uniontown tomorrow

This is the first I've heard about it. I'll hopefully be getting my car back together tomorrow.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

Its sad that it wasnt post on the forums. I will be the with my evo.
    1990 Talon TSi Stock
    True street car

Humm didn't know about it.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

First I've heard of it. Maybe they should join the forum so they can keep us posted about stuff they have going on.

Me and the girls might go. I'm going to IFO so might aswell hit up a dyno event tomorrow, chill in a hotel, check up on my cars in uniontown and then head to IFO and cheer for my boy.
    95 Supra Single Turbo/Manual Trans
    93.5 Supra TT
    91 300ZX NA 5-spd DD
    91 300ZX LS swapped and sprayed
    98 Mustang GT lightly modded

I wasnt sure if I should post it here due to Rhodeheavers being a sponsor and I know streets has setup alot of dyno days there. I hate to pull business away from a paying sponsor so I only posted it on facebook to spread the word to the awd guys. Anyways, the Early boys asked me to set something up for them. Their dyno is brand new and of course 2wd cars are welcome as well. They will have food and drinks.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/486039294795171/

I may not be able to make it......still up in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by d-rod View Post
    I wasnt sure if I should post it here due to Rhodeheavers being a sponsor and I know streets has setup alot of dyno days there. I hate to pull business away from a paying sponsor so I only posted it on facebook to spread the word to the awd guys. Anyways, the Early boys asked me to set something up for them. Their dyno is brand new and of course 2wd cars are welcome as well. They will have food and drinks.

Oh come on out, if Bulldog shows up I'll feed you two icecream and keep things calm lol.
    93.5 Supra TT
    91 300ZX NA 5-spd DD

If it wasnt for my pap passing I would be there for sure. Not sure what the family plans are as of yet.

If it wasnt for my pap passing I would be there for sure. Not sure what the family plans are as of yet.
    Sorry for your loss, handle your business man.
    93.5 Supra TT
    91 300ZX NA 5-spd DD

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutepower View Post

Oh come on out, if Bulldog shows up I'll feed you two icecream and keep things calm lol.
    Ha,ha. I like icecream. And u said u and the girls, U bring enough of them to share too. Lol. I sure hope that didnt mean ur daughters if so disregard the comment.

- - - Updated - - -

I have noidea whats going on yet. My son is supposed to have a scrimmage but with this rain and cool air not sure it is going to happen. So I may head up.

I wish there was a closer dyno. I hate driving 3 hrs for a 10 min run.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

Tim's a cool cat. I'm sure he wouldn't mind advertising other events on here.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com