Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2002 camaro z28

Default Re: 2002 camaro z28

I never stated that the engine just had 20k mi on it. Chassis was 98k mi. and engine was 65k mi. on a LS6 motor. Why is the car back on the road, if it was in such bad shape. I was checking on some things, the 90 mm. intake that came in 3 parts, cost $759.00 in 2004. Some persons would either replace, repair, or upgrade. 243 Heads used can be had for $400.00 and the valves are $100.00. I never received my personal things out of the car. I have received a bad reputation for selling this car. The car was 12 years old. Apparently the buyer was expecting to find a car with 100k mi. in new condition. I had the car placed on a lift and the buyer examined thoroughly. I haven't heard anything about the Moser 9" rear, with aluminum housing, 4 channel axles, and Wave-trac 410 gears. Torque arm, adj. LCAs. Aluminum drive shaft replacement. GMMG exhaust, SLP Headers, SLP Hi-Flo Cats, and SLP Y Pipe. Buyer was never courteous during buy or after. There was only animosity during the whole transaction.

Hello Mr. Garret, as men there is a possibility that an adjustment can be made. I do not wish to speak with your son or your mechanic. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by spordee1 View Post
    I never stated that the engine just had 20k mi on it. Chassis was 98k mi. and engine was 65k mi. on a LS6 motor. Why is the car back on the road, if it was in such bad shape. I was checking on some things, the 90 mm. intake that came in 3 parts, cost $759.00 in 2004. Some persons would either replace, repair, or upgrade. 243 Heads used can be had for $400.00 and the valves are $100.00. I never received my personal things out of the car. I have received a bad reputation for selling this car. The car was 12 years old. Apparently the buyer was expecting to find a car with 100k mi. in new condition. I had the car placed on a lift and the buyer examined thoroughly. I haven't heard anything about the Moser 9" rear, with aluminum housing, 4 channel axles, and Wave-trac 410 gears. Torque arm, adj. LCAs. Aluminum drive shaft replacement. GMMG exhaust, SLP Headers, SLP Hi-Flo Cats, and SLP Y Pipe. Buyer was never courteous during buy or after. There was only animosity during the whole transaction.
    So are you suggesting that you are willing to pay $759 for the new intake that cost $829 when just bought?
    How about $ 500 For the heads that just cost $400 for the heads and $300 for the machine shop to clean them up. This $700 would be for heads that are not ported like the ones your marketed the car as having.
    A refund of $1259 would have been an acceptable compromise for the damaged parts, even if this doesn't include the price for head gaskets and labor to swap all the parts.

Now since you bring up these other parts, the 9" leaks no be deal it can be resealed. The hi flow slp cats are gutted and noting more than a piece of pipe, would you also like to offer a refund for the price of new cats that the car was sold with having just like ported heads and fast intake. Instead we got gutted cats a cracked fast, that parts can't be bought for (we tried to get just the lower before buying new) and heads that are paper weights. We will forget that the 5k watt stereo that was marketed also didn't work

Now what personal items did you leave in a car that you knew someone was coming to buy? Other than some trash and receipts in he glove box I saw no personal items when we cleaned the car out.

I must have miss understood you about the ls 6 maybe you said it was put in when the car had 20k miles. I am just happy that it is indeed and LS6 block, although the pistons have been fly cut and you had never said anything about that.
    Last edited by ttk53; 09-09-2014 at 02:58 PM.

To Mr. Garret : I am offering $200.00 if you're interested, which is half of the $400.00 that was spent. I am sorry that you bought the car and very sorry that you thought my intentions were to dupe anyone. Please send me an address and name that I can send the check.

To "WV Streets.co": I would like to apologize for bringing this to your website and thank you for letting me advertise on your site. As I think that this may come to an end soon, I will remove myself from your site. I thank you for with holding any comments, good or bad. Anyone wanting to comment at this time, please send me an email address and I will try to respond. I am not a perfect person and I do not always get it right. Any comments will serve as a source of enlightening and not attacking. thank you.