Thread: My Pics from May 20th Flash Light Drags

Default My Pics from May 20th Flash Light Drags

Yes, they are crappy and yes they were taken with my Droid. BUT, I figured I would share, maybe I got some of ya'lls cars up here. I will be more than happy to email you a better size copy of it if you pm me your email address and what pic.

My thoughts on the event...................................................................... ...............AWESOME!!!!!

Met Roger, Steve (EXTREMELY large man) I thought I was tall and atleast broad, but standing beside Steve made me feel super safe for some reason lol.
    Lots of fast cars and good driving for an airstrip.

95 Supra Single Turbo/Manual Trans
    93.5 Supra TT
    91 300ZX NA 5-spd DD
    91 300ZX LS swapped and sprayed
    98 Mustang GT lightly modded

Default Re: My Pics from May 20th Flash Light Drags

Boo for me not being there... I still got to go to a nice show, took a good roadtrip and still got to see the little silver Nissan on it's way home, so it wasnt a total wash.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

Nice pics, thanks for putting them up!
    ***Sinister Street Machines CC - President***
    GM Nut and Volvo Fan
    05 JGP Silverado RCSB (Daily Driver)
    11 Toyota Rav4 (Wifes beater)

great pics im going to the next one
    I reject your reality and subject my own!

Kool pics none of the truck that won? ...

he has a s/n here.. it's 1JZ truck guy ... that may answer the question of "what's in it"

Nice meeting you folks too. we will have to get a better spot the next time, and you need to race something... even if it's slow. I usually chill and watch races for a while then later in the day like 4, I'm bored with watching and start hot lapping... I'll race anything... I am pretty sure you can say I'm not afraid to lose... got raped off the line by that black STI... then thatcamaro from jacks excavating... well i thought i was pulling good and it was wierd .. until i got close enough to hear he let off. and was just playing lol.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

looks like good times!! how was the prep on that strip?
    95 WS6 THE ONE AND ONLY 6.6 @104 DAILY DRIVER IN THE VALLEY !!
    CLAIMING FASTEST ON QOTV IS LIKE BEATING UP A RETARDED KID AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT

They didn't prep it . Hooked on on concrete lots of folks went sideways in the right lane I will post some pics after whole if I get a chance.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

The reason I have pics of the starting line. ... the diesel pickup in front of me broke something in the front end bad.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

It looked like he broke the tie rods. He took off HARD, then tons of really bad wheel hop and POW, both front tire toed WAYYY in and he drove off the side of the airstrip.
    95 Supra Single Turbo/Manual Trans
    93.5 Supra TT
    91 300ZX NA 5-spd DD
    91 300ZX LS swapped and sprayed
    98 Mustang GT lightly modded

From where i was sitting it looked very similar, I didn't see wheel hop, but each tire went sideways numerous times kind of like a tank slapper on a motor cycle. then he stopped .
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo