Thread: wilwood brakes and lowering R/T

Icon10 wilwood brakes and lowering R/T

Sup guys just finished the front end of my truck. Did 4 piston dynalite Wilwoods. Stainless brakes lines. Moog upper, lower, and tie rod ends. Timken bearings, slotted and drilled rotors. Also djm 2" drop control arms. Out back still working on them have so far the bushing burnt out the new energy suspension bushings in. Got the hangers torched off putting 4" drop Belltech hangers in all new hardware. working on the frame right now and painting. Also doing Doestech nitro slammer shocks all around. Forgot to mention the front n rear Moog sway bar links too. Here's some pics of my work so far let me know what ya think.
    Here's before pics of front and rear

Last edited by 408rt; 05-03-2012 at 04:50 AM.

Default Re: wilwood brakes and lowering R/T

Looks nice. Do they make rear disc brakes for your truck or can you retro fit of some other model?

Why wilwood brakes on a pick up?

Because Race Truck.
    2000 Mustang GT SOHC 4.6L : 665hp at the tirel
    11.00 @ 134 mph... A 17 year love affair...

Wyotech Graduate 03/14 : High Performance 1 & 2...Engine Management Systems 1 & 2...Powertrain...
    Chassis/Suspension & Braking systems.. 3.7 GPA.

My cnc guy is in process of making brackets for the wilwood rears. And yes a race truck got a fully forged 408 Shortblock ready got everything else coming in mail gonna be a hopefully upper 500rwhp range with 175 shot of nitrous. My Avatar is my shortblock thats done so far.
    Last edited by 408rt; 05-03-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: cant spell lol

WOW, looks amazing

Ford Focus ZX3 - Pitch Bllack
    Koni Yellow shocks/ struts, Eibach Sportline springs, (Steeda 24mm front & H&R 28mm rear) Anti-sways, Cone filter, lunchbox delete, Massive UDP, MSD coilpack, Massive lower engine mount

Looks like some awesome work...

Damn it jive your going to be giving Roger Ideas. that is bad. Next thing you know he'll be after a blower for that truck.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

Ha ha Steve what truck does Roger got? Id be down to finally hava another dakota around here or anywhere close to charleston
    Amd jive ill be close to ur hp numbers of upper 500s but still ur stang is sick and will smoke me bc this thing is a lead sled. Nice car thugh. On bout the blower Steve Because I just sold a blower for that 5.9 and thanks been working hard on it when I get on the boat this month gonna finish it up and show the finished project for lowering it. And yes a a race truck

Nice Roger could be a sick ass truck. 22s would look sick on that lowered