Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WV Day Festival Car Show

Default WV Day Festival Car Show

June 16th 2012, starting at 11 am

30 trophies

Live music
    and More!
    Last edited by RogerStout; 06-18-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

Default Re: WV Day Festival Car Show

Last edited by RogerStout; 04-15-2012 at 11:33 PM.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

hmmmm, may go to that one since it is two miles from my house.

2003 Bagged S10
    1991 Firebird Convertible 1 of 953 built. (Back on the road )
    1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus (long term project)

You Should... You should also see if you can get some other mini truckers to come.. or bring ou that bird! since you'd put less than 5 miles on it.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Bring them both. I love your truck Prime!
    I might try and get down for this, it isn't to far and i might have time to spare after the 2 of May... I might even get to put my car back in order. It looks like a total hoodride at the moment with a busted fender and such...

Ford Focus ZX3 - Pitch Bllack
    Koni Yellow shocks/ struts, Eibach Sportline springs, (Steeda 24mm front & H&R 28mm rear) Anti-sways, Cone filter, lunchbox delete, Massive UDP, MSD coilpack, Massive lower engine mount

That would be awesome!
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

wish i could make it, but i'll still be at the beach till the next day... good luck with everything though...
    2011 Silverado 1500 LT 4x4 Crew Cab, 7.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, 20" Eagle Alloy Wheels (superfinished), 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT, Innovative Creations Chrome Nerf Bars, AVS Vent Visors, LineX Spray in Bedliner, Rugged Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Thanks, wish you could too.. I'll be leaving monday for the rally, gonna be a tight schedule for sure.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Woot! As long as nothing work-related comes up, I'll be there. I'm sure my driver's side mirror will still be cracked and my rear valence still broken, but don't hate.

Cadillac Gen II CTS-V (Crystal Red Tintcoat / Ebony) -- Purchased (7/31/14)
    Bone stock. 556HP.

awesome been wanting to check out that sexy G8 for quite a while!
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Well it's the same day as HIN Summit Point. Hmmm not sure which show to attend...

Both? ... we have mud bogs!...
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Too far of a drive lol

I would love to come to this. But I dont know if I will be able too. Thats going to be over a 2 hour drive for my car, and I havent even driven it for 30 mins straight since the day I brought it home. HMM, wonder if she would make the trip.
    1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: Garage Queen
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger: Project postponed
    2015 Dodge Dart: 2.slow 6 speed manual No mods.... Yet

Quote Originally Posted by RogerStout View Post
    Drive it around for a while and see..
    I will try to when I get it ready. Right now I dont have any interior or floors in it. Should be finished up soon though.

Flintstones style?
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Yabba Dabba Do! Bring your mom with you so she don't worry. She can enjoy the festivities while you do the show thing.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

Lots of good music too mud bogs it'll be a blast!

And I will make levi promise not to hook up with your mom.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

LMAO. I know I've been hanging around Price alot lately, but WTF?

RNA Team #217
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)

www.elzaperformance.com

Was just too easy and I couldn't make any garentees about myself or oldfox but I figured Tina could wrangle you. Lol
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Yeah, open season for you all.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

If I get it ready in time, I will see what I can do. Right now my floor is almost ready to be welded in, but I cant get the car out of the garage to take it to get welded. My brother has his car torn apart if front of the garage door and wont move it. Im about ready to calll the scrapper to come get it..

probabally bad for family relations. lol. move his car.. wait a few days and tell him where you moved it to
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Its kind of hard to move it. It has no suspension in it. He was swapping the motor out, and took all the suspension out of it. You just have to know my brother to know why I said to take it to scrapper.

He will start one project and get about halfway done with it, then move on to the next project and leave the first one sit. He has 5 projects going on right now, and he isnt worrying about anything but the racecar hes building. It will suprise me if it ever gets finished.

Ok here's the plan.. a boat trailer.. jack it up sit it down on the boat trailer and TA DA.. .. ask me how i thought of it
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo