Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WV Day Festival Car Show

Roger got pics ao did some of the other guys will keep this thread updated.

Levi you had I business there, with all the other stuff you had going on. Would have been good to have you there but with all the heat you need some rest dude!
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

Default Re: WV Day Festival Car Show

Thanks guys. Yeah, it seems to be doing good now. I've put about 175 miles on it since we got it in and it seems to be good to go.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

If you are on Face Book friend Rodney Romine he took pictures of every car in the show. Had a great time! Awesome location for the show with lots of other things going on at the same time. WV Streets did an awesome job for their first show and all I can say is that if you missed it this year make sure you do not miss it next. It was not a bad trip at all - good roads all the way to and from. Rod took me on the scenic view through the town of Sutton which was nice - never been there before. For all these years I have been showing never have won a 50/50 drawing until this show! Thanks to everyone for making us feel so welcomed and at home! We really had a great time!
    Never Speed Through Life

Thanks for sharing. Looks like a pretty good turnout.
    '14 WRX
    I miss fast cars and fast women.

Here are the few I took...

2011 KIA Optima SX
    2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Chris took a lot of photos also not sure if he has posted them or not.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Thank you to all that came out and had a great time with us at the show. I do believe this show will only be bigger and bigger each year great location.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dina
    "Wanna be in my video? We're doing a documentary....on dumbasses."

I think the show came off quite awesomely. with a mix of cars that ranged from some awesomely tuned imports, to rat rods, to perfectly restored classics!
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Looked like a good show. Family vacation to Disney got in the way. Hopefully make the next one.
    1975 Stingray L82
    1972 Camaro
    1967 Buick Wildcat Convertible x 2
    1963 Mercury Monterey
    1973 Dodge Travco Motorhome 270
    2015 Chevrolet Volt
    2009 F150 King Ranch
    2004 Impala SS with 375k miles

Can't lie I think I would have rather been at Disney lol
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo