Thread: Calling all cars: Photoshoot and calendar

Default Calling all cars: Photoshoot and calendar

Ok guys, the weather is warming up, so it's time to schedule the first open shoot of the year. As of right now the date will be April 21st (Saturday) (rain date April 28-29). If you are interested, please pm me and let me know so I can get a running list together so I can start scheduling times and locations. As always, I am available by appointment if you want to do a solo shoot (contact for pricing). A select few cars from this shoot will be featured on my new site. We are working with a new modeling agency, so we hope to have at least 2 models (pin-up style), a MUA and Stylist on site. If you want to be involved in the shoot, please commit to it, this is a nice chunk of $$$ out of our pocket to set all of this up.

Secondly, I am scouting for the 2013 calendar shoot. If you are interested, please let me know and please include a picture of your car. Only the best of the best will make the calendar. We will be shooting the calendar through the summer, so if you make the cut, we will work with you to make it happen. Again, if you are selected, please make sure you can commit to this (we will need your car for an entire day for multiple locations). The owners of the selected 12 cars will receive a custom 16x20 matted and framed print of their automobile and a copy of the 2013 calendar as a thank you.

Thanks and we look forward to working with some of you this year!

*Legal Disclaimer: All car owners will be required to sign a release. I retain all copyrights to any photos and the right to use them in any form, commercial or otherwise. I have no issue releasing photos to the owner on the basis that credit is given when reproduced (magazine, e-zine, or any other form of print or electronic publication. i.e. Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
    Last edited by WV_STi; 02-29-2012 at 08:39 AM.

Default Re: Calling all cars: Photoshoot and calendar

Sounds like fun! Dunno if my schedule would allow it this summer, but would be cool to do.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

You looking for trucks? I could maybe match your schedule.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

We're looking for anything, we don't discriminate. Levi, I can work with your scheduling needs to make it happen, just let me know what would work if you're interested.

I may be down for the open shoot gotta check my schedule (ie check with wife lol). Sadly don't have anything cool or wild enough to volunteer for the calender shoot though.

2003 Bagged S10
    1991 Firebird Convertible 1 of 953 built. (Back on the road )
    1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus (long term project)

Sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I may be down for the open shoot gotta check my schedule (ie check with wife lol). Sadly don't have anything cool or wild enough to volunteer for the calender shoot though.
    Hope you can make it. I'd love to get some bagged/minis involved. My first automobile was a bagged Ford (god that was over 13 years ago, lol) and I want to build another mini. Actually, did you come up for the strawberry festival show last year? Your truck looks familiar. If so, I was the guy with the '69 Fairlane on bags.

If memory serves me he was there took some pics with the jacked up monster truck.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by WV_STi View Post
    Hope you can make it. I'd love to get some bagged/minis involved. My first automobile was a bagged Ford (god that was over 13 years ago, lol) and I want to build another mini. Actually, did you come up for the strawberry festival show last year? Your truck looks familiar. If so, I was the guy with the '69 Fairlane on bags.
    I just remembered that car. Did you sell it?

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

Yep, that's him, lol

Quote Originally Posted by kennygene View Post
    I just remembered that car. Did you sell it?
    Yep, sold it to a guy and his son from the central PA area.

I have a friend that has a bagged fairlane. If my GTI wasn't a stocker I'd offer it up.

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

I still need to get with you brandon..
    09 Sonata (My DD)
    92 C1500 ( Winter Beater/ Hauler)

07accord - "I want to be a nittany lion!"
    "I'm pretty sure I have no fam. in South Jersey.Real mullet fairing people don't have spray tans." Levilz

Is that a come on?
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by elhazzja View Post
    I still need to get with you brandon..
    Sounds good, i'll PM you my new cell #

Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    Is that a come on?
    No remember he shot that nova for a feature we did on here..
    09 Sonata (My DD)
    92 C1500 ( Winter Beater/ Hauler)

07accord - "I want to be a nittany lion!"
    "I'm pretty sure I have no fam. in South Jersey.Real mullet fairing people don't have spray tans." Levilz

Yup that was me, chatted with you briefly there. I really liked that Fairlane. Hopefully I can make it, it is looking good. I just gotta get my bumper back on, I ran over a rabbit one summer night and royally f'ed up my roll pan.

2003 Bagged S10
    1991 Firebird Convertible 1 of 953 built. (Back on the road )
    1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus (long term project)