Thread: Modified Sticker

Default Modified Sticker

I am looking at buying a 2010 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500 w/a 6" lift on it. I was wandering who around the area does a modified sticker. I know the windshield strip is lower than it should be, but will probably remove it anyways, but the rest of the truck should be legal, but I would like whoever puts the sticker on to actually look at the truck to make sure everything is up to code. Anywhere in the parkersburg-new martinsville area and over to clarksburg area. thanks
    2011 Silverado 1500 LT 4x4 Crew Cab, 7.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, 20" Eagle Alloy Wheels (superfinished), 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT, Innovative Creations Chrome Nerf Bars, AVS Vent Visors, LineX Spray in Bedliner, Rugged Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares

Default Re: Modified Sticker

rokiskys exxon (spelling) in down town clarksburg does them

I know of a few up here in Wheeling, but that's not going to help you out.

bflaker I think can do them.

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

Bell Chevrolet in Sistersville did do the modified stickers. I think they still do, but just stop in there and make sure.
    They actually go over the vehicle to. They are the ones that inspected my brothers 89 ranger that had 6 inch lift and 33 inch tires.
    1973 Dodge Dart Swinger: Garage Queen
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger: Project postponed
    2015 Dodge Dart: 2.slow 6 speed manual No mods.... Yet

Quote Originally Posted by thewrightcamaro View Post
    I am looking at buying a 2010 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 1500 w/a 6" lift on it. I was wandering who around the area does a modified sticker. I know the windshield strip is lower than it should be, but will probably remove it anyways, but the rest of the truck should be legal, but I would like whoever puts the sticker on to actually look at the truck to make sure everything is up to code. Anywhere in the parkersburg-new martinsville area and over to clarksburg area. thanks
    Pifers does them but I don't trust them. There is a place on 7th that's reputable. My friends cousin works there and did my modifieds. I forget the name. Its in front of Kroger
    - I break things -
    '70 Mach-1 "money pit"

thanks for the help... i'll probably try to hit the one up on 7th street... im down that way more now...
    2011 Silverado 1500 LT 4x4 Crew Cab, 7.5" Rough Country Lift Kit, 20" Eagle Alloy Wheels (superfinished), 35x12.50x20 Federal Couragia MT, Innovative Creations Chrome Nerf Bars, AVS Vent Visors, LineX Spray in Bedliner, Rugged Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover, Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares