Thread: OCF set up

Default OCF set up

So I am thinking about piecing together a OCF setup. I have found a decent flash and I am thinking about picking two of them up. They are a cheaper one and no were near the price that I had paid for my Canon flash that I had a few years ago (should never of returned it, but needed the money back). I also found a cheap set of triggers, but depending how they work they will not be staying long. I have a really nice setup that I am looking at, but do not have the extra cabbage for them yet. I am getting ready to order everything later tonight, and will post when they come in.

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

Well I pulled the trigger on a set up. Got two flashes and a wireless trigger setup as well (not that I need it since the flashes act as slaves an will trigger off of the flash in the camera. For the price I paid for this flash I am very happy with it for the little time that I've had it.

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

Default Re: OCF set up

thats pretty nice! my camera is being retarded right now

The two flashes and the 4 triggers (still waiting for those) was $100.

from where?

Sent from my iFail via Tapatalk forum app

Quote Originally Posted by LOWCOP View Post
    from where?

It's called bargain shopping I didn't get any name brand stuff but the reviews seemed decent on the things that I did buy and they were cheap so if something doesn't work for long I will not be upset. I got it all from amazon, I'll post the links to the flashes since I am happy with them. Once the triggers come in and I have a chance to play around with them I will post them too.

I think that is the exact flash that I bought. I have used the hell out of it with no failures

I mean for the price that I paid for it I can't complain if something goes wrong with it.

I am thinking about buying some softboxes for them.
    http://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Softb...ref=pd_sbs_p_3

that's how I felt about it. they are cheap but work great