Thread: More new wheels for the Focus

Default More new wheels for the Focus

Really fill the fender wells out with this set...

(keep in mind the front wheel is sitting lower than the rest, if it where on level ground there would be less space up front.)

Ford Focus ZX3 - Pitch Bllack
    Koni Yellow shocks/ struts, Eibach Sportline springs, (Steeda 24mm front & H&R 28mm rear) Anti-sways, Cone filter, lunchbox delete, Massive UDP, MSD coilpack, Massive lower engine mount

Default Re: More new wheels for the Focus

I didn't think i would like the chrome, but they realy look sharp.

however:

I was extremely lucky I noticed this. It heppened sometime between the colloseum and 79. I can't imagine what could have happened at 70MPH in rush hour traffic...

Koni Yellow shocks/ struts, Eibach Sportline springs, (Steeda 24mm front & H&R 28mm rear) Anti-sways, Cone filter, lunchbox delete, Massive UDP, MSD coilpack, Massive lower engine mount

Luckily no damage to the rim, and the tires where about shot anyway.

These wheels have a set of realy good tires on them and they are 16" rather than 17". I was scared every day in Morgantown with all the construction that i would booger up the chrome wheels. I'll probably put new rubber on them next summer and only use them for shows/ cruise ins. (that is if I ever get the car back together)

I like the "bling" wheels better, but HOLY CRAP!!! on the tire bulge!!!

2003 Bagged S10
    1991 Firebird Convertible 1 of 953 built. (Back on the road )
    1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus (long term project)

Lol. Gotta love Wv roads

Man that sucks, if you every decide you don't want those svt wheels let me know

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

how bad do you want them?

Well I know what you have in all of the wheels, so I am not sure yet. Got to get my GTI fixed before I start back on the fofo, had to take a break from that b/c of the GTI.

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."

I'm trying to make a few bucks off them on Focus fanatics. I'll let them go cheaper localy, but I did get one heck of a deal. Don't have any trades, do you?

The only thing that I have worth anything that you would be interested in are my head lights and I am not coming off of them. I could make some money if I sold em on FF, but I like them too much to do that.