Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: new window tint law sucks

Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States

shit that sent before i was done. anyway that was a general reply. brandon i mentioned you because you had said something about checking things along the road

Sent from my iFail via Tapatalk forum app

Default Re: new window tint law sucks

lol. I was just trying to make a point about obvious violations, and not so obvious violations. I know exactly what you mean. Just out of curiousity Larry, how many of the NFPD's car's have illegal tint? We were sent a letter from the State Police saying they were cracking down on police cars with illegal tint. They pretty much said that only K-9 units could have the limo tint. I seriously doubt they are really going to enforce it, but I thought it was funny that they actually pointed it out to all the stations. lol

Default Re: new window tint law sucks

I just run the limit myself. I don't need any trouble. Ive got better things to worry about than my tint. Which reminds me my tint is 9 years old and starting to peel, i'd say thats a pretty good run.

Ford Focus ZX3 - Pitch Bllack
    Koni Yellow shocks/ struts, Eibach Sportline springs, (Steeda 24mm front & H&R 28mm rear) Anti-sways, Cone filter, lunchbox delete, Massive UDP, MSD coilpack, Massive lower engine mount