Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Auto Cross April 17th Riverside High School

Default Re: Auto Cross April 17th Riverside High School

I dunno yet. I'll talk to Tina after work. I know damn well we aren't leaving at 5 now.

03' SSS, 98' T/A,84' Monte Carlo SS,08' Civic, 65' Malibu SS
    RNA Team #217
    Rally Appalachia 11': 7th, Day 3
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)
    Penn Dutch Rally 14': Turtle Award!
    Mille Rally 14':We finished
    Penn Dutch Rally 15': 2ND OVERALL!

www.elzaperformance.com

I'll be down sunday with the ease up...
    09 Sonata (My DD)
    92 C1500 ( Winter Beater/ Hauler)

07accord - "I want to be a nittany lion!"
    "I'm pretty sure I have no fam. in South Jersey.Real mullet fairing people don't have spray tans." Levilz

Pack light and get your ass down there Cameron.

RNA Team #217
    Rally Dixie 12': Top 20, Day 1; Top 10, Day 2; Fastest Time, Day 3. (But DQ for ticket)

www.elzaperformance.com

Correct im not, i told you that...
    09 Sonata (My DD)

"I'm pretty sure I have no fam. in South Jersey.Real mullet fairing people don't have spray tans." Levilz

Happy not to leAve before dawn

Cam grow a pair and race!
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable

Again i am.. I refuse to drive a car with a bad with a bad wheel bearing 2 hours to Charleston, beat on it for acouple hours and drive back. If you think that's safe then your retarded, it's just not safe.... If the event was closer maybe i would.
    09 Sonata (My DD)

Quote Originally Posted by elhazzja View Post
    Again i am.. I refuse to drive a car with a bad with a bad wheel bearing 2 hours to Charleston, beat on it for acouple hours and drive back. If you think that's safe then your retarded, it's just not safe.... If the event was closer maybe i would.
    What could be dangerous about a wheel flying off the car into oncoming traffic anyway Cameron. Ball up.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

Speaking of which, I heard her, with my own two ears, tell him the other night not to waste his time with the turbo and to drop an 8 in it. Just sayin'

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tekel View Post
    What happens if it rains? Since this one is so close I am really thinking about coming up... even if I don't drive this time around. Might just come up and hang out.

EDIT: For some reason I kept thinking it was Saturday.... Sunday weather is expected to be clear.
    If you come up you better drive. I think those new wheels will put you in STR with me and I need somebody I can actually beat for once . But really you might as well drive. Watching is fairly boring to be honest and nobody cares if you screw up out there. We all do. You just have to man up and get those first two runs out of the way and then you won't be nervous anymore.
    04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
    95 Mazda Miata

3days till event put a wheel bearing in the car.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Looks like me and the wife will be there and I am planning on driving. I may need to install a plow to push all the cones I'm going to be taking out, out of the way.

Hopefully someone can show me how to use this go pro correctly so I dont have to flip all the videos once I get home.

I will have the go pro with 16gb SD car so anyone is welcome to use it on their cars. Also bought a 8gb SD card for the D50 so I dont run out of room. Took over 500 pics last time and plan too this time too.

Tekel sounds great! it'll be a blast I'm sure! make sure you bring ah elmet for her if you have your own.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Just bought a helmet off amazon this week. Them things is pricy.
    04 VW Jetta Wagon TDI
    95 Mazda Miata

sweet. like cars there are a LOT of different helmets out there. I just wish i didn't have to wear one.. i mean 40 MPH in a parking lot.... only reason i'm whining about it is i have a dozen or so staples in my head that's prob. gonna make it a bit uncomfortable. lol
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

Wow, Steve! Perhaps you could borrow a larger one & put some padding over your wound.

Just so everyone knows.....don't feel obligated to come down early on Saturday to go to the pancake thing, I only put that on there since we were all planning to go to Levi's event. Since it has been cancelled, Im not even gonna go down to Huntington now. When you guys make it to Charleston, let me know and Im game to meet up & go to lunch/dinner or whatever, as long as I can bring the baby.
    .: Mrs. WickedJester :.
    1998 Dodge Neon R/T
    2.0 w/bolt-ons, suspension upgrades
    http://missblueneon.com

Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    Tekel sounds great! it'll be a blast I'm sure! make sure you bring ah elmet for her if you have your own.
    Don't think she will be riding along. And since its my first event I will be going with a loaner helmet. She gets car sick when I start doing some spirited driving... probably wouldn't end good

Quote Originally Posted by MissBlueNeon View Post
    When you guys make it to Charleston, let me know and Im game to meet up & go to lunch/dinner or whatever, as long as I can bring the baby.

The Future Gearheads of America are usually welcome when we do anything. We'll have our little girl too.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

yeah. we aren't that excited about pancakes.. sorry lol I'm going to try sticking a wash cloth or something in there on the actual TOP of my head. and that should give me some space.

by baby do you mean an actual baby? ... Johnnie should be with us i see no reason you couldn't bring one.
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

I took it that she meant their actual baby... If she didn't I feel stupid. lol.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

levi. you feel stupid a lot.. atleast every time tina's dog touches you!
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo

I know. That damn thing just oozes stupid.

RNA Team #217

www.elzaperformance.com

What class should I register for? I am going to read the rules etc this evening after work but was trying to think through it and get input so I don't over extend myself. The table on 2011 classifications says "ES"

Car specs:
    '97 miata
    Aftermarket Intake (by aftermarket the PO just took out the stock airbox and replaced it with a cone filter that actually hurts performance because of heat soak and its location)
    Upgraded wheels 205/50/15 tires

Other than those 2 upgrades she is stock

We have 2 threads on this event >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Tekel View Post
    What class should I register for? I am going to read the rules etc this evening after work but was trying to think through it and get input so I don't over extend myself. The table on 2011 classifications says "ES"

Car specs:
    '97 miata
    Aftermarket Intake (by aftermarket the PO just took out the stock airbox and replaced it with a cone filter that actually hurts performance because of heat soak and its location)
    Upgraded wheels 205/50/15 tires

Other than those 2 upgrades she is stock

We have 2 threads on this event >.<
    Upgraded wheels, can you be more specific? They have to be something that was available stock for the year or they'll push you up a class. Though, I think you'll be classed higher because of the filter anyway, I believe you can only have a drop-in filter and remain in stock.
    LAST NIGHT.... I HAD THIS DREAM THAT I WAS A MUFFLER AND THEN THIS MORNING.... WHEN I WOKE UP.... I WAS EXHAUSTED.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevec5ws6 View Post
    yeah. we aren't that excited about pancakes.. sorry lol I'm going to try sticking a wash cloth or something in there on the actual TOP of my head. and that should give me some space.

by baby do you mean an actual baby? ... Johnnie should be with us i see no reason you couldn't bring one.
    Yes, my daughter Allie...she's 2.
    .: Mrs. WickedJester :.
    1998 Dodge Neon R/T
    2.0 w/bolt-ons, suspension upgrades
    http://missblueneon.com