Thread: Best LED underbody kits?

Belmont, West Virginia, United States

Default Best LED underbody kits?

I currently have the Liteglow 7 color thin glow kit on my Explorer and want to replace it because I have one tube that is not lighting properly and that company no longer exists so I can't get a replacement tube. I have had StreetGlow led kits before and they are far from the quality their Gold line neon series. And customer service is very poor. I like the multi color LED kits because of the variety of colors and patterns. I have been looking at the Flowlighting Inferno kit and LED glow Advanced 3 million Color USB kit. Plasma glow, Flowlighting and LED Glow

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by RogerStout; 03-08-2011 at 07:09 PM.
    2000 Explorer 5.0 V8 AWD
    Projector Headlights with 5000k HID and 5000k HID in fog lights
    20" VCT Barzini 5 chrome wheels
    Pioneer AVH-P5200BT in-dash dvd with navigation, Kicker Comp VR subs, Kicker mids and highs, Soundstream amps

Clarksburg, West Virginia, United States

Default Re: Best LED underbody kits?

well..... your links dont work

Default Re: Best LED underbody kits?

Plasma glow is definitely the biggest name out there. I would think you want a good universal kit doubt too many of them make a kit for the explorer. LED would def. be the way to go the old neon broke easily and looked cheesy.
    2001 Corvette - Heads, Cam, Intake, Full exhaust, Hotchkiss Swaybars, z06 brake ducts, SS brake pistons & Lines Etc. Lowered & Murdered out.
    2000 Trans AM WS6 - Forged Motor APS Twin Turbo Kit. Full Suspension & C5 brakes.... in pieces currently
    1998 Trans AM STS Turbo
    1997 Jeep Cherokee - when you just gotta go places other things won't take you.
    1995 Mercury Grand Marquis - ugly but comfortable