Thread: wow kinda impressed with dohm's

Default wow kinda impressed with dohm's

Only because every time before when I stepped foot into that place no one would give a damn about you and treat u like total crap..

Today I went in there to see if they had any CBR1000RRs (they didn't) and someone actually asked if I needed help.. I said I was looking for a white '09 and they said they didn't have any but will find me one. They sat there and talked to me about them and I asked about trading in my RC8. They said they'd have to find someone to buy it first (understandable) and said they'd help me out any possible way.
    Before i left they thanked me for coming in and the one guy told me he's sorry I had to wait (only waited for like 2 min).

I was VERY shocked! I mean this is how a place should always be.. but I thought they deserved some props for turning things around.

Now if I get a deal on this bike they found is another thing.. but I am glad they have turned their customer service around.

2013 Subaru BRZ

Default Re: wow kinda impressed with dohm's

im suprised, ive known them all for along time, so ive never really had that problem, but i know how that place is.

Went there 3 weeks ago no one said anything to me but thats ok I dont like to be hassled when Im lookin if I want something I will find you I dont need vultures on my shoulders.
    09 Sunburst Orange Dodge Ram Quad Cab Big Horn 4x4 (5.7 Hemi)
    06 Brilliant Black Dodge Magnum SRT8 (6.1 Hemi)

Well my husband and i went in there before and couldn't get anyone to help. I've been there before and could find ANYONE lol It seems before they would kind of stereotype people. Look young then we probably just want to kick tires. When in all honesty we've bought WAY too many bikes lol
    We always just ended up going to Riverfront Honda. But it seems he's getting out of the street scene He always had the best prices too.

2013 Subaru BRZ

I've had that happen to me several times there. But like it was said earlier I really don't like being hassled. My all time favorite place to go is Casto's. Those are the best guys in this area in my opinion. I go there just to hang out and shoot the bull sometimes. Yamaha of Sissonville came in a close second. I bought a new YZ, a utility 4 wheeler and a 4 wheeler for my son and was treated perfect. Just hated that they are no longer there.
    Last edited by Doughty421; 01-19-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    2005 Ford F150
    1985 Mustang GT
    1993 Mustang-Project P/S 5421
    2011 Mustang 5.0

I was only there once. I stopped by while out riding and they were very nice to me.

Sig by RogerStout

www.bullplayztrading.com

2004 SRT 10 Red RC Skanky~Hott Car Club President
    #2402 out of 3057, Built 6/4/2004
    Dyno####433/469 at the wheels!!!
    Mopar Nationals 2010 Viper Truck Show Winner
    Mopar Nationals 2011 Viper Truck Show 2nd Place
    Mopar Nationals 2012 No Show
    Mopar Nationals 2013 Viper Truck Show Winner

I saw a 1000RR on craigslists. There's a 929rr on there also.

Quote Originally Posted by BarryT82 View Post
    I saw a 1000RR on craigslists. There's a 929rr on there also.
    I have to sell my RC8 first..
    And I also need a 08+

I saw the 929 and they are nuts if they think they'll get that much for it.

2013 Subaru BRZ

Glad you had a good experience with them. They are hit and miss. Seems like if you spend alot with them they'll do ya pretty good. They've never had good customer service. I've always dealt with Blizzards for my parts. I know a guy thats been racing since he could walk and bought just about every part he's ever needed off Dohm, now they sell it to him at cost
    .:: 08 Yamaha Raptor 700R ::.
    .:: 01 Yamaha YZ426F ::.

Facebook.com/PatrickTaylorIsMyHero

Quote Originally Posted by SwiperDaFox View Post
    Glad you had a good experience with them. They are hit and miss. Seems like if you spend alot with them they'll do ya pretty good. They've never had good customer service. I've always dealt with Blizzards for my parts. I know a guy thats been racing since he could walk and bought just about every part he's ever needed off Dohm, now they sell it to him at cost
    I worked at Blizzard's and he never sold anything to me at cost. He always has to make something off of people. He's not as big of a bastard as he use to be.. he started to become a bit normal. But he's for sure out for himself 99% of the time. He has moments he truly wants to help someone but it's a bit rare. He has the "I have money" syndrome. He told the bank he shouldn't wait in line he's Ron Blizzard. So now he can just go straight to the counter and they will help him...

2013 Subaru BRZ

I was talking about buying parts at Dohms at cost, hell I couldnt get a free Wiseco Piston keychain after dropping the cash for new A-Arms, Filter, Jets, and Rear tires for my TRX at Blizzards. But Blizzards has done me ok on getting parts to me fast, and not as bad as a markup as other places. Glad to see Dohms is coming around.
    .:: 08 Yamaha Raptor 700R ::.
    .:: 01 Yamaha YZ426F ::.

Facebook.com/PatrickTaylorIsMyHero