Thread: Teays Valley Tires

Default Teays Valley Tires

I should give a review of these guys. I ordered two new tires for the GTO a couple weeks ago. They quoted me $156 per tire installed (235/40/18) on some Nittos. When I show up to get the tires installed the owner tells me that he managed to get two Capitals (whatever the brand is) on special and he could put those in for $109 each. I had told him money was a little tight right now with having to buy my wife a laptop and trying to get the GTO maintenance complete and that I really just wanted two new tires as cheap as could be to get the car on the road reliably again, so he knew I was just looking for a special. The point is, they passed the savings on to me and actually saved me $100. They are real good guys and very honest. The shop doesn't look like much but they took care of my GTO two weeks ago and my Cobalt the month before last with minimal hassle and expense.

Default Re: Teays Valley Tires

awesome!

Sounds like they did really well. I just got my new rims on the car a few weeks ago and the car handling was having some issues. Could not put my finger on it, nothing major but I could tell something was off. Took the car to Honda today for inspection and told them about the handling. Turns out the back tires were filled up well over the allowed air pressure. The balance was also off. Lester Raines Honda fixed the problem, did my inspection, did a 15,000 miles check up and since they had the car all day decided to fix the power switch on the driver side door that I had not even gotten my recall notice on. Those guys have always done a great job and excellent customer service.

Cat :x
    Never Speed Through Life

It's always nice to get a break when you can get them

224hp/280tq | 17lbs of boost | Neuspeed P-Flow Intake | Replacement Forge DV | EuroJet Boost Gauge
    "And remember kids, procrastination is like masturbation: in the end, you're just screwing yourself."