Thread: Extremepsi and Mapeformance

Default Extremepsi and Mapeformance

I buy all my stuff from both these sites.
    From Maperformance I bought my 50 trim, oil lines, a coupler, and clutch. I got the stuff within 2 days except for the turbo, because that was shipped by PTE after they built it. There was trouble with the install and I called in talked to a tech and was given helpful info of what they sometimes have to do when they install the stuff. He said, but if for whatever reason I can't install the turbo with my manifold setup or whatever I could send it back or exchange oil lines or whatever I needed to do. Chris is the guy that takes care of me there. I got a hell of a deal on my turbo and my clutch they saved me hundreds of dollars. They have stuff for dsms, Evos, Srt-4's, Wrx/Sti, and 350z and g35. I always call to order.
    http://www.maperformance.com/store/home.php

From extreme psi- I bought everything else on the car except what listed above, my new motor, SMIM, and Turboback. They have fast shipping usually in 3 days its easy to use. Before one of the parts came in and said something about a 95 gsx so i called in they checked the part number and made sure i got the right part. They are a pretty good site as well. They sell stuff for dsms, evos, 350z/g35, Wrx/Sti, Srt-4, S2000, Scions, and pretty much any other honda/acura.
    Hope this helps people get some good deals and service.
    http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/home.php
    90 Talon awd- work in progress

07 Rabbit- DD

Default Re: Extremepsi and Mapeformance

MaPerformance is good, as well as Extreme Psi. You can find cheaper prices but they are worth a couple extra bucks.

Mopar or no car

I get alot of stuff from extremepsi, good quality stuff and ships really fast!!!
    93' LS Rx-7
    06' TBSS
    91' 4G Rx-7

deMartino Fabrications

The guys at Maperformance. Have cut me great deals and run specials and have beat all the prices i could find
    90 Talon awd- work in progress

07 Rabbit- DD

i have ordered from both on these sites and were very satisfied with both of them...MAperformance even gave me free NGK spark plugs for ordering with them
    2000 Mustang GT

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Extremepsi.com was my favorite site to order from when I owned my 92 GSX. Very good prices, customer service, and lightning fast shipping FTW
    Very satisfied with them.