Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Official member sighting thread

i saw Rexified today near the chevron or whatever gas station on beechhurst

thats where he lives. its University Ave.
    1.92L LSVtec 15psi - 433hp 325tq
    1.8L LSVtec n/a 219whp/154tq

i actully got burnt by larry in his SVT not too long ago, around last week, coming back from St. Albins, i think it was him, i wasnt driving but i was in the passengers seat, i wasnt 2-3 cars ahead, when i looked over and seen a black blur fly by.

Yea that was me haha...but I didnt know that was you. I just heard you punch so I said what the hell.

I saw grinchy in dunbar the other day wash that damn car!

lol right. I think you forgot to mention the rest of the story. Like me having a dead cylinder(didnt know) and fucking up the launch because it was my first race in the car. (launched in second at 2500 rpm doh) i dont think i would have had trouble against your slowbra shane didnt seem to when he had just a cut out. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by Team1320Lightning
    Yea hes on here its maroon right? I seen him today I was drivin down the road beside him, I dont think he wanted any of the Lightning, especially after what happened to him in my Cobra HAHA!

RIP JAMES MOSS

Tuesday night I saw Timmer pulling into Cheddar's in Motown...........your 3000 sounds nice!!

saw timmer today in fact...sat beside him downtown...i waved but my windows are tinted and he didnt see...lol it was around 215

Quote Originally Posted by getFOCUSd2point0
    Tuesday night I saw Timmer pulling into Cheddar's in Motown...........your 3000 sounds nice!!
    haha..my exhaust is a little loud cause im missing a foot and a half of piping under the car..haha. I have to have it fixed over winter break..but im use to the sound so im not in a rush..

Quote Originally Posted by MoTownMazda
    saw timmer today in fact...sat beside him downtown...i waved but my windows are tinted and he didnt see...lol it was around 215
    I thought that was you..I couldnt see shit cause of your tinted windows so I didnt wave like an idiot incase it wasnt you..haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmer
    haha..my exhaust is a little loud cause im missing a foot and a half of piping under the car..haha. I have to have it fixed over winter break..but im use to the sound so im not in a rush..
    well.......it sounded damn good that way, it was close to idle, so i dont know how it sounds up in the revs, but if it still holds that sound, i'd keep it that way.

well.......it sounded damn good that way, it was close to idle, so i dont know how it sounds up in the revs, but if it still holds that sound, i'd keep it that way.
    It does actually sound good..but passengers in my car tend to disagree when they get out with a headache.

It does actually sound good..but passengers in my car tend to disagree when they get out with a headache.
    screw the passengers........just gives you another reason to have them drive if they dont like it. hell, i'd save you money.

screw the passengers........just gives you another reason to have them drive if they dont like it. hell, i'd save you money.
    Good point.

I think it was DJ in the yellow Gt with the Cobra front bumper and Supercharged behind me today, man that thing sounds nice!

if im not mistaken i ive seen warriorblaze a few times parked by (or in front) of my house in the black 240 up in armorview

I believe thats a different 240, i see it around my garage all the time.
    1987 Ranger..bagged & bodied,302/5spd
    1995 F-250 ..7.3 turbo diesel tow piggy

You'd know if it was my car. I have a big dent in the drivers side door from a truck merging into me. Rubbin's racing I guess

I thin i saw WVSTREETS in morgantown around midnight, in the glenmark centre. not sure if it was you or not though.
    2001 Volkswagen Jetta GL - Fuckin' Dumped.
    1999 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg - 4x4 Status.
    1994 Honda Civic LX - Winter Beater.

I was at the local Ford lot yesterday and met Lightning LA. Really nice guy.

saw a orange and white truck today....circling aroudn the parking lot at the rec...looked like the same paint job as one of our members here with the civic thats bagged...dunno if hes a member or not...

Yea...that truck made me mad...popped up outta no where not long after I did my car... :x I'm ready to redo it cuz of that very reason.
    Draggin' through.

Quote Originally Posted by ontheswitch
    Yea...that truck made me mad...popped up outta no where not long after I did my car... :x I'm ready to redo it cuz of that very reason.
    so its not your truck? damn that does suck...lol

saw a Blue RSX acura with an exhaust up at the mall...parked like right beside them...might have been BFflaker?

When was it? I got the stock exhaust put back on on Monday the 8th. My girlfriend works at Gadzooks so I go up there sometimes.