Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 851

Thread: Official member sighting thread

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuked
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh Legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1
    i saw driller at the mylan car show.
    Man, everyone was at the car show.
    Good time, for the most part.
    LOL, I get ya.

    SQ
    Hey, I was subtle.
    lol. Oh well, I was hungover!

    SQ
    No kidding! LOL I should have the photos from the show and our photoshoot done tonight, time permitting.
    The end is near.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Charleston
    Posts
    391

    Default

    This is kinda late but i think i saw Pro Mod on Thursday night down by Mogementry

  3. #78
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    morgantown
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    I saw Patman at Aldi's buyin food...and Mylan Puskar drivin his SLR downtown...

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoTownMazda
    ...and Mylan Puskar drivin his SLR downtown...
    Someone needs to get him on the site, y0.
    The end is near.

  5. #80

    Default

    Yeah, and get him to race Spectre or Rice Eater from like 0-140, hehe.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evobluebyyou
    Yeah, and get him to race Spectre or Rice Eater from like 0-140, hehe.
    I don't think my loins could handle it.
    The end is near.

  7. #82

    Default

    I wonder if he ever really gets on it in that car. I can imagine if one of us had it. Day #1 - Route 43, hit 200 mph and get it on video. No break in or anything

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    1,218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evobluebyyou
    Yeah, and get him to race Spectre or Rice Eater from like 0-140, hehe.
    Mylan Puskar.
    Just another whipple cobra

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,241

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evobluebyyou
    I wonder if he ever really gets on it in that car. I can imagine if one of us had it. Day #1 - Route 43, hit 200 mph and get it on video. No break in or anything
    Hell yeah! The best way to break in a car is to drive it like you're going to normally drive it.
    The end is near.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    I think I saw Mach1 yesterday in the Target parking lot. If it was, the car looks much better in person. There was also a silver SRT-4 parked right by it, I'm not sure if that was a member too or not.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/brummy167/sig13.jpg

  11. #86
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Posts
    2,755

    Default

    Unless there's another dark grayish FD up here, Azezial, your car is loud as fuck.
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a53/brummy167/sig13.jpg

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Morgantown WV
    Posts
    784

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brummy
    Unless there's another dark grayish FD up here, Azezial, your car is loud as fuck.
    haha thanks, its def too loud.

    new muffler coming soon.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    morgantown
    Posts
    2,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azezial
    Quote Originally Posted by brummy
    Unless there's another dark grayish FD up here, Azezial, your car is loud as fuck.
    haha thanks, its def too loud.

    new muffler coming soon.
    saw you today infront of the mountain lair...walked out RIGHT infront of you...and waved..lol have you gotten that new muffler on it? cause its still prety loud

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    morgantown,wv
    Posts
    689

    Default

    i saw rexified tuesday night at bent but neither one of us can remember :P

  15. #90
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Beckley
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    Got behind someone today coming up Batoff Mtn....gold Grand Prix with a WVStreets.com sticker on the back window.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~Thomas Jefferson
    Jamie
    My YouTube Channel
    My Flickr Page

  16. #91
    WVSTREETS Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WVGoat
    Got behind someone today coming up Batoff Mtn....gold Grand Prix with a WVStreets.com sticker on the back window.
    That was GTPeed. Did he have a guy sitting in the passenger seat all snuggled up against him? If so that was his bf Tommy, he calls him his little teddy bear, lol.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Morgantown/Glen Fork
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WVSTREETS
    Quote Originally Posted by WVGoat
    Got behind someone today coming up Batoff Mtn....gold Grand Prix with a WVStreets.com sticker on the back window.
    That was GTPeed. Did he have a guy sitting in the passenger seat all snuggled up against him? If so that was his bf Tommy, he calls him his little teddy bear, lol.
    LMFAO.
    '03 SVT Cobra 6,114 of 8,394
    --500hp Club--

  18. #93
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Beckley
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    LMAO!!!

    Yeah, there was 3 people in the car.
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~Thomas Jefferson
    Jamie
    My YouTube Channel
    My Flickr Page

  19. #94
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Craigsville
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    LMAO. Yeah I seen ya back there man. I was gonna stop somewhere and holler at you but I am not familiar with that road at all lol. That was my parents with me thank you very much Tim lol.

    By the way Goat, your car looks awesome!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Beckley
    Posts
    1,961

    Default

    Thanks! That GP looked nice too! Batoff Mtn is my playground, bike and the car.

    I was going to follow you but didn't want you to think I was pissed or anything.

    I was going to whip and pass you but figured that might not be the best first impressions......especially with your parents aboard! lol

    Not to mention the line of cars in front of you
    A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.~Thomas Jefferson
    Jamie
    My YouTube Channel
    My Flickr Page

  21. #96
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Craigsville
    Posts
    1,077

    Default

    Thanks man.

    Yeah it woulda been alright if you passed me lol. I was hoping to get to check your car out. I am in Beckley all the time though so maybe I can check it out sometime.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    charleston
    Posts
    1,073

    Default

    Spotted Turbo Moe sat night rolling out of south hills Followed him all the way to KC i was in the wife ion so they dont catch me riden dirty

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Charleston, WV
    Posts
    4,097

    Default

    Saw a nice camaro today... plate said "1FASTZ28" or something like that.. sounded mean as hell but too much traffic to play on i64

    Is it anyone on here?

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hurricane,WV
    Posts
    1,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justchil
    Saw a nice camaro today... plate said "1FASTZ28" or something like that.. sounded mean as hell but too much traffic to play on i64

    Is it anyone on here?
    What color was it? I remember seeing that plate somewhere!
    09 Civic Si

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Boone Co.
    Posts
    2,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NXZ28
    Quote Originally Posted by justchil
    Saw a nice camaro today... plate said "1FASTZ28" or something like that.. sounded mean as hell but too much traffic to play on i64

    Is it anyone on here?
    What color was it? I remember seeing that plate somewhere!
    he lives in Cross Lanes... so you may have seen it in that vicinity sometime...
    Massey
    Black 1987 Mustang LX 5.0
    Red 1998 Explorer Sport 4x4
    Silver 2000 Lightning

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •